Location : JW Marriott, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune
Date: April 6th 2020
CIMdata’s 2020 PLM Market & Industry Forum, the leading event exclusively for software and services providers in the global PLM economy, is a key deliverable for our PLM Community members and those companies wishing to gain additional insight into the global PLM market. The 2020 Forum will provide insights on the current economic climate and trends, as well as examine their effects on the PLM economy, focusing on the challenges and opportunities highlighted above. CIMdata’s perspective on the current state of the PLM market and trends for the future will be presented in detail, as will the first public release of CIMdata’s 2019 global PLM market analysis results—including extensive analyses and forecasts regarding market growth across PLM domains, industries and regions, and the performance (by revenue and market-share) of leading PLM solution providers.
What are CIMdata’s PLM Market & Industry Forums?
- They are the leading events for PLM software and services providers.
- They provide the first look a CIMdata’s annual market analysis and the opportunity to learn about the current state of the market.
- They set the vision for the PLM industry for the coming year.
- They bring together colleagues and peers in the PLM industry for networking.
- They leverage CIMdata’s over 35 years of experience in the PLM industry.
Who Should Attend?
- PLM software and services providers
- PLM systems integrators
- Value-added resellers and channel partners
- Non-PLM enterprise solution providers
- Analyst relations and competitive analysis professionals
- Financial analysts
- Channel partners
- All those involved in helping end users succeed in their PLM and digital transformation journey
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Welcome
9:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. The State of PLM — Today’s Market & Leading Trends
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Networking Break
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 noon 2019 Market Analysis Results
12:30 noon – 1:45 p.m. Lunch
1:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Focus on “Products, Smartly Connected”
1:45 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. Synching Siloed Development
2:20 p.m. – 2:55 p.m. xBOM Management Across the Lifecycle
2:55 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Closed-Loop Product Development
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Networking Break
3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Short Takes on Hot Topics
3:45 p.m. – 4:05 p.m. A&D Action Group Research
4:05 p.m. – 4:25 p.m. Agile Methodologies & PLM
4:25 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Closing the Smart, Connected Lifecycle Loop with IoT
4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Closing Comments